"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Thursday 29 September 2011

What Is This Creature "Sir Tyre?"



I've had just enough time...   to write nonsense rhymes.


When I took this picture, I asked myself "What does it mean?"

 
It looks like Jabba and carries like Birdskin.
It is a cross between an ox and a moron
And fly like a headless cow.
It is the Queen dressed in yellow
With splashes of liquid blue.
It is a bird with skimpy feathers
That chirped “oondi oondi oondi”.
It jumped off a security building
With the bungee cord severed.
It is the exodus of lemmings to the other shore
Where the moon is always full and the grass always green.
It is the ONE ring of misfortune
Stolen by Gollum from the hobbits.
It is the ONE sought in the matrix of
Daytime nightmares and night-time illusion.
It is the sprinkle of magic dust by the Sandman,
Who has his fingers in every purse.
It is the affirmation of the Right Man
Who shackles you with words of the book.
It is the good Doctor who knows exactly
Where he is going but not where he came from.
It is Liberty in a gas mask.
It is patriotism in a flag.
It is a Name in dispute.
It is the Oneness of things, if you say so.
It is nasi lemak wrapped in discarded papers.
It is a critic who can’t read.
It is a DJ who can’t speak.
It is a hollow man with hollow eyes that lit
Up at the only unbanned yellow.
It is a game of cops and robbers, total strangers
Exchanging trousers in the night.
It is a song waiting to be sung
Drowned by Bob Dylan and the Fat lady
Competing over the national anthem.
What is this creature “Sir Tyre”?
You tell me.
I don’t know.

________



 

1 comment:

  1. Again fantastic article. You seem to have a good comprehension of these themes or templates.Once i going into your website,My spouse and i felt this specific . Come on and keep blogging your blog post may well be more appealing. To Your Success!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...