"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Friday 10 February 2012

Love Is A Universal Language




I've had just enough time to...   pass another Valentine.


Taken one night wandering around in Shanghai


Love is universal language
Needs no translation, for it is
Spoken with a smile, a touch,
And a hug
It travels the seven seas
Crosses the highest hill
To return to roost
Before a warm fire
And a blanket shared.
_______ 


 Love, it's a special day

We should celebrate and appreciate
That you and me found something pretty neat
And I know some say this day is arbitrary
But it's a good excuse, put our love to use

Valentine – Kina Grannis






5 comments:

  1. This was taken one night in the outskirts of Shanghai as we were searching for food. We did finally find good food but not before we found love looking at us from a display window. It was love at first sight so I took this photo from across another block.
    To all my friends, thank you for your visits and kind comments and may I wish you all - "Happy Valentine!"

    ΞSSΞ®®Ξ
    great find :D

    henrhyde
    Yes --beautiful--
    Yes --love is universal.
    beautiful.

    brdonovan
    such beautiful sentiments.
    love this work my friend; very warming indeed.
    ★brdonovan and i_still_believe_in_u added this photo to their favorites.

    Kathy_9
    Adorable image and Happy Valentine's Day to you too my friend!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.J.E.
    Very clever

    MAMEDE HARFOUCHE
    HAVE A BLESSED AND PEACEFUL SATURDAY, Thou.
    KISSES AND PEACE.
    الله أكبر * " ALLAH HU AKBAR! "

    ★dodagp added this photo to her favorites.
    You got your message across so vibrantly through a powerful symbol !!!
    Subleme concept,my friend,of priceless value !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need an article on the topic "love is a universal language"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo was invited and added to the PHODDÁSTICA!!! ® group.

    ottavia99
    Parabéns!
    Congratulations!

    marinela 2008
    Happy Valentine's Day !

    Marian Kloon
    I feel the beauty of life in your photo


    ★melvin777 and antonè added this photo to their favorites.

    antonè
    Mi piace tantissimo!!!!

    Prozak 2012 (aka zakketty3000)
    Please add your heart to...
    Poker ♥ Heart

    This photo was invited and added to the **♥**WORLD HEART Award**♥** (Post 2 / Award 3) group.
    This photo was invited and added to the ... ♥ The Voice of My Heart ♥ ... group.
    This photo was invited and added to the Anto 's and Maïclo's Friends group.
    This photo was invited and added to the AWESOMELY CREATIVE / FOR EDINEI group.
    This photo was invited and added to the Fantastic 4 (Post 1 - Award 4) group.
    This photo was invited and added to the J'ai Deux Amours.... ❤ [Post 1 / Comment 2] group.
    This photo was invited and added to the Sospiri del Cuore ♥ Sighs of the Heart group.
    This photo was invited and added to the ~♥~ Mes coups de coeur et ceux de mes amis ~♥~ group.

    excellentzebu1050
    -Very creative work. Compliments!

    seen in AWESOMELY CREATIVE/ FOR EDINEI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice post, I enjoyed it a lot! I like your sense of style! Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...