"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Monday 13 February 2012

We Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston.




I've have had just enough time to...   sadly see the passing of a Superstar.


Taken of this morning's sad headline - we will miss you.



In the night sky
Some stars shine brighter than others
But you shone, the brightest of all.

In the vast distance between us
In the deep silence, all I hear –
Are the songs you sang…


_______


I hope life treats you kind 
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of. 
And I wish to you, joy and happiness. 
But above all this, I wish you love. 
And I will always love you. 
I will always love you. 


- Whitney Houston







2 comments:

  1. A 1000 Reasons
    This was the headline in today's newspaper. Another senseless death. Cannot understand why with the world under your feet, you would let it unravel to such a tragic end. But we will always remember you for your absolutely fantastic voice and your amazing vocal range and control. It still give me the shiver to hearing you sing. I could help thinking - what a waste! But we will remember only the good things and we will always love you, Whitney.

    nilliske
    Excellent work. Well done my friend

    ★dodagp added this photo to her favorites.

    MAMEDE HARFOUCHE
    HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW WEEK, Thou.
    KISSES AND PEACE.
    الله أكبر * " ALLAH HU AKBAR! "

    dodagp (3 days ago)
    So thoughtful of you !!!
    Nice image and presentation !
    Congrats

    ★garageismi added this photo to his favorites.

    henrhyde
    Beautiful poem and presentation.
    Yes --had everything --but ,who are we to know,.

    ★ΞSSΞ®®Ξ added this photo to his favorites.

    ΞSSΞ®®Ξ
    Great tribute Thou-San! Bravo!

    Kathy_9
    A beautiful tribute and yes, we will never know. . .
    This photo was invited and added to the PHODDÁSTICA!!! ® group.
    MAMEDE HARFOUCHE

    marinela 2008
    Great tribute !
    ★marinela 2008 added this photo to her favorites.

    njchow82
    Beautiful tribute
    ★i_still_believe_in_u added this photo to their favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post... will help me a lot,it is Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...