"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Monday 20 February 2012

There Are No Steps In Dancing.




I've had just enough time to...   dance without steps.


Taken in a school concert where I enjoyed the confused mice having fun.



Grace is not everything
Harmony doesn’t count,
For much
Not when you’re having fun!

Spontaneity is the rule
Unbridled joy needs no collar
Bolt any way you want, as long
As you are, having fun.

Enjoy the innocence while it lasts
When all is fresh
Worry not about the steps
Just have fun!









2 comments:

  1. This was taken when I was invited to a school concert and have a lot of fun watching the young ones dancing in their innocence. What a pure expression of joy. They may be a bit confused but that beats mechanical perfection any time for me. It was a fun evening and reminded me how things used to be, when...
    I'm off to Hanoi for a few days. Had to put on my suit and tie so you know it is not that much fun but I will squeeze it out whenever and wherever I can. Wish me luck! I will need it with the serious company I will be with! :D

    ★i_still_believe_in_u added this photo to their favorites.

    MAMEDE HARFOUCHE
    HAVE A MARVELOUS TIME AHEAD, Thou.
    KISSES AND PEACE.
    الله أكبر * " ALLAH HU AKBAR! "

    ★dodagp added this photo to her favorites.

    dodagp
    What a sweet image,what a subject,Thou !!!
    What a joyful performance well-rhymed and presented !!!
    "Nurture is stronger than Nature" and that is what really matters ...
    Best of luck my friend business wise

    ho.ge
    very nice, this little company :)
    and sure, I wish you luck!!!!!!!!


    ΞSSΞ®®Ξ
    wonderful capture!

    ★henrhyde added this photo to her favorites.
    Best wishes for your work-hope all goes well.
    Great words and a beautiful image .

    ★MOSTAFA HAMAD I PHOTOGRAPHY and brdonovan added this photo to their favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything you do is just so mystical and beautiful. loved this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...