"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Saturday 15 December 2012

No Photo, Yes Tomato.



I've had just enough time to...   shoot a "No Photos" sign


Taken in a Shanghai food exhibition :D


I said “no photo” 

You said “yes tomato” 
I said “no film” 
You said “yes firm” 
I wrote it in black & white 
You said its blue & black 
I said “its Chinese” 
You said “No Italian” 
I look at you 
You look back at me 
I smile sadly 
You smile back 
I put down my sign 
You put down your camera 

The world is alright


These are the celebrity chefs they asked us not to shoot, ain't you glad I did! :D




2 comments:


  1. Sometimes, I don’t understand the rationale behind things. Here was this company staging this big event to promote their products with a huge stage and celebrity chefs in the premier food exhibition in Shanghai. And they annoyed the people they tried to attract by having these poor guys walking up and down with the sign saying “no photos or films” in two languages. It made no sense. They have zero control of the situation. Why would anyone listen? But I do pity the guy holding up the sign with the resigned look. He cannot offend the customers and nobody is paying him any attention. I take this shot of him out of sympathy more than anything else and wish for him that he will leave this ignoble job and found something better in Life. My friend, I wish you well.

    ineedathis
    Well we all feel the same as you Thou....
    As you read the news today our area took the headlines with a horrific massacre:-(
    I think we can never understand what drives a man to do such horrific act, killing one person you can say is a personal, killing innocent children is monstrous:-(
    Have a fun weekend my friend!
    ★ineedathis added this photo to his favorites.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Geo_grafics
    Thanks for being a rebel !!
    Really pays off nicely :)

    Andrew 62
    Your'e a soul rebel and good you are ...
    corporate bullying drives me crazy

    ★Prometheus_BD added this photo to his favorites.
    Splendid candid!!

    ★SydKAD and onasill added this photo to their favorites.

    onasill
    We caught and your additive goes so well Thou-San. Compliments
    Have a wonderful weekend

    henrhyde (gill)
    Well said.
    Wonderful words and image.

    Prozak2012
    Danger!!!!
    Please JOIN US and post this wonderful picture !!!
    ***SCREAM 0F THE PH0T0GRAPHER***

    -Josh Birchall-
    great shot well captured

    ★i_still_believe_in_u added this photo to their favorites. (

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...