"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Wednesday 8 May 2013

5 May 2013 – The Darkest Day In Malaysia Electoral History.


Sadly, I've had enough time...   to see darkness envelopes my beloved country...

Darkness envelopes my beloved country


The Fifth of May was the darkest day in Malaysian Electoral History with massive voting frauds that returned the incumbent to power. At this moment,  100,000 Malaysians of ALL races are gathered in Kelana Jaya Stadium, Petaling Jaya mostly wearing black to protest against this abomination. This image represents the darkness that covers our nation and is the page profile picture of many Malaysian in facebook. And like the legend of the moon eclipse where the noises created by the people drove the sky dog from consuming the moon, the thunderous voices of the people shouting “Ubah!” (“Change!”) attempts to drive away the evil consuming our land.


Please google Malaysia Election Fraud and go to YouTube to see the “evidence” of fraud. Prepared to be shocked!



3 comments:


  1. 1000 Reasons
    Malaysia's saddest day.

    1000 Reasons
    X

    CindiK.
    I'm very sorry to hear of all the trouble this has caused for Malaysia. I have to read more about it now.

    Sunciti _ Sundaram's Images + Messages
    Excellence In Image Capture. Well Done My Friend.
    We Appreciate Your Skill And Thanks for Sharing.

    ΞSSΞ®®Ξ
    Dear friend I'm with all Malaysian people. Sorry for this situation and I warmly hope that justice and human rights will win! I'll follow your suggestion to googling the words and look on vids!
    ★ΞSSΞ®®Ξ added this photo to his favorites.

    oola *
    I have copied your statement and linked about six you tube videos to my face book page
    whatever the outcome... it should be come by HONESTLY...
    I was very upset by the big money that anonymously funded our last election campaigns.. and will probably continue to do so

    vignettes_IND
    Great symbolism of hopelessness, indeed.....kudos for conveying so beautifully and meaningfully....sometimes silence speaks more than words..

    ineedathis
    I am so sorry these evil people resorted to cheating in order to stay in power,
    I do hope things change soon but not with violence.

    ReplyDelete

  2. ★OFF / AWAY added this photo to his favorites.
    yes buddy, we really feel sad.
    somebody said this,
    We lost not to a better party, but we lost to injustice.
    We lost not to a better system, but we lost to the lack of integrity.
    We lost not to a better count, but we lost to the failure in upholding civil rights.
    Most of our staffs wear black to the office since Monday .
    and yes we hope things change but not with violence.

    1000 Reasons
    Thank you all my friends for your support.!
    Thank you oola for spreading the words. We need more people to be aware of whats happening and thank you for highlighting this.
    Thank you Off / Away, what you wrote is very true and well said! We hope that with all the peaceful protest planned around the country and even overseas, we will be able to bring about a change.

    ★Onasill added this photo to his favorites.
    Great analogy Thou. I thought @ first your TV went blank :-)

    Geo_grafics
    :(

    henrhyde (gill)
    Well explained and thought provoking.

    ★Mon amour est à Paris added this photo to his favorites.

    ReplyDelete

  3. ishratzakiasultana
    A simple yet thoughtful presentation of the 'darkest day'!

    Prometheus-BD
    :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...