"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Thursday 3 November 2011

Something There Is That Doesn't Love A Wall.




I've had just enough time to...  tear down a fence.


Taken in Maxwell Hill, Taiping.



Mending Wall
By Robert Frost

He only says, "Good fences make good neighbors."
Spring is the mischief in me, and I wonder
If I could put a notion in his head:
"Why do they make good neighbors? Isn't it
Where there are cows? But here there are no cows.
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
What I was walling in or walling out,
And to whom I was like to give offence.
Something there is that doesn't love a wall,
That wants it down!"

_______


Sometimes I don't understand
Why a fence is in place where there is no need for one.
Strangely, you'll find there is no short of those who will come to its defence
Yet cannot explain why there is a need for it.
Who build the fences?
Why did they do it?
When I cannot find the reason,
I've a strong tendency to want to tear it down.





1 comment:

  1. This type of good post, We enjoyed the idea a whole lot! Is fantastic sense of style! Great photographs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...