"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Tuesday 1 November 2011

A Waltz On All Souls Night




I've had just enough time to...   waltz on All Souls Night.


Taken in a stadium in Kuala Lumpur.


Bonfires dot the rolling hillsides
Figures dance around and around
To drums that pulse out echoes of darkness
Moving to the pagan sound.

Somewhere in a hidden memory
Images float before my eyes
Of fragrant nights of straw and of bonfires
And dancing till the next sunrise.

I can see lights in the distance
Trembling in the dark cloak of night
Candles and lanterns are dancing, dancing
A waltz on All, All Souls Night.

- All Souls Night - Loreena McKennitt


_______


The only lights I saw were candles dancing
Through the veil of the dark night.
I cupped a candle to
Protect it from a wayward wind
It warmed my hands
And gave me light.








1 comment:

  1. Happy to discover your blog post along with the excellent pictures that you've on a regular basis! Cheap D3 items



    GW2 items

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...