"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Sunday 6 November 2011

Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything.




I've had just enough time to...   feel like not doing anything.


Taken in Kuala Lumpur International Airport.



Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything


I'm gonna kick my feet up then stare at the fan
Turn the TV on, throw my hand in my pants
Nobody's gon' tell me I can't

The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars

_______


There are days when you don't feel like doing anything,
The secret is how to be productive doing nothing.







2 comments:

  1. A 1000 Reasons
    Taken in Kuala Lumpur International Airport in between flights.

    MAMEDE HARFOUCHE
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT, Thou ! TRY TO FELL HAPPY ALL THE TIME !
    KISSES AND PEACE.
    الله أكبر * " ALLAH HU AKBAR! "

    i_still_believe_in_u added this photo to their favorites.

    ho.ge
    hehe, great!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cyberjani
    Congratulations!

    peltier patrick
    Parabéns!

    dodagp
    Superb concept and capture !!!
    Enjoy your relaxing moments it's fun !

    rotraud_71
    Nice idea! Great!
    Parabéns!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...