"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Friday 13 January 2012

Footprints In The Snow.




I've had just enough time to...   leave my footprints on snow.


Taken in Seoul, Korea on a snowy morning.



I would like to leave my footprints on the snow
Where there were none before
And leave a path
Where none can be seen
In the early morning
After a heavy snow fall.

Maybe, it makes me a daring explorer
Or a seeker of truth
A sad lover or a lonely traveler
A writer searching for his muse or
A man searching for himself
Or just a lost soul in the wood.

But then I wonder
Is the snow calling for
The boy in me or the man to me
And will my steps
Be heavy or light
On that blanket of snow?

_______


Some folks like the summertime when they can walk about
Strolling through the meadow green it's fun there's no doubt
But give me the wintertime when snow falls all around
For i found her when the snow was on the ground









2 comments:

  1. A 1000 Reasons
    Taken on a cold frosty morning in Seoul, Korea after a heavy snow fall the night before. I look at that undisturbed blanket of snow and have a great urge to rush out and plant my footprints there.

    ★ΞSSΞ®®Ξ
    wonderful view and mood

    CindiK.
    Wow! What an incredible building, is it a temple? Love to see this. Hope you get to put your prints in the snow. Have a lovely weekend.

    henrhyde
    Yes --footprints in snow ---always evoke special moments.
    Beautiful poem again and great view.

    ★i_still_believe_in_u and brdonovan added this photo to their favorites.

    brdonovan
    love these deep thoughts and high point of view.
    great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...