"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Friday 27 January 2012

Reflection of A Red Guard.




I've had just enough time to...   ponder what a revolutionist could be thinking.


Taken in my favourite teashop in China where reflection is encouraged.



I reflect
On things I have done
Of things done to me

Of how I feel
When it happened to me.

Of how they feel
When it happened to them.

_______

Red Guard Song





2 comments:

  1. And who can tell you they understand
    When they have not been in your shoes?
    When they have not followed you through
    To see what you'd gained and lost

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 1000 Reasons
    This was taken in my favourite teashop in Shenzhen, China. A friend who knows the lady boss of this establishment took me there and on my second visit, she brew tea and explained the Chinese tea culture to us. On that trip, some Canadian friends were with me and they were mesmerized not only by the atmosphere but also occasion. It was a memorable night for them and me.

    ΞSSΞ®®Ξ
    beautiful story. like being there
    ★ΞSSΞ®®Ξ added this photo to his favorites.

    enrique1959
    Es una captura muy hermosa, saludos y que tengas un buen fin de semana

    brdonovan
    powerful emotion.
    thanks for sharing the experience.
    ★brdonovan added this photo to his favorites.

    shaire productions
    lovely image
    ★i_still_believe_in_u and AlexTurton added this photo to their favorites.

    Kathy_9
    Lovely image and profound thoughts as always.
    .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...