"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Sunday 19 January 2014

The Melon I Found In The Borneo Highlands


I've had just enough time...   to find the melon in the highlands


A beautiful melon with intricate patterns I found in the Borneo Highlands Resort in Kuching

The melon I found on Borneo Highlands
I know not its name and
There is no one to enlighten
But it is all the same
One need not know to appreciate
One only need know to appreciate


2 comments:

  1. I did not have the opportunity to visit your blog last week Thou San. I've been just too busy.

    I enjoyed reading and watching your posts though. You've posted again some beautiful

    work again!

    Hope you'll have a great week!
    http://dzjiedzjee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ineedathis, bjebie, CindiK., oola n, and 3 other people added this photo to their favorites.

    1000 Reasons - A bit slow, catching up...
    This is Al fresco dining the Malaysian Hawkers style. If you observe the scene carefully, it is very rich in details and you can find so many interesting activities. It was a bit of a lucky shot for even I did not realize there were so many things going on when I took that shot from very high and very far away. Just managed to squeeze out the shot from between buildings on New Year Eve 3 years ago.

    1000 Reasons - A bit slow, catching up...
    I would like to inform my flickr friends that I started another blog with the title: 12 Books +Plus Life. This is the link - a1000reasons.wordpress.com/ Please pay a visit and follow if you have the inclination :)

    ineedathis 5 days ago
    That is fine place to get some food, I hope you enjoy your food along the cars:-)
    great shot!

    dodagp
    Wow ! Such a big variety,Thou !!! Love the circular space and the bench-table arrangement !

    henrhyde (gill)
    Great capture of this street image - like the tones

    oola n
    it is fascinating... all the details... like a Where's Waldo, sort of... fun!
    I want the flat bread!

    Rebecca Ang
    It's nice to be able to see the organization of this place from an elevated POV. To some, it may appear disorganized, but to the stall owners, they have their own way of getting this set up and they run it quite efficiently I must add. And this is the type of place probably only locals know about and serves the best food :)

    Dahai Z
    Nice parking lot of, well, humanity!

    Anselmo. Sousa
    E assim se faz o Flickr, com trabalhos bonitos, e geniais por parte dos seus membros…
    Parabéns. Tenha um fim de semana feliz… Desejo sincero deste seu Amigo…
    Obrigado por estar desse lado….
    ******************* PENSAMENTO DO DIA, PARA UM DIA MELHOR *******************

    ***"Quem tem muitos amigos nem sempre encontra um disponível;
    Quem tem um inimigo encontra-o em todo o lado."***

    Onasill ~ Recent Upload Following Now
    Excellent, a wonderful perspective, compliments Thou

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...