"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Sunday 23 October 2011

The Golden Waves of Chariot.




I've had just enough time to...  be washed by the golden waves.


Taken of the golden waves of Kota Kinabalu.


Staring at a maple leaf
Leaning on the mother tree, I
Said to myself we all lost touch
Your favorite fruit is, chocolate-covered cherries
And seedless watermelon, oh
Nothing from the ground is good enough
Body rise
It puts over me

Oh chariot, your golden waves
Are walking down, upon this face
Oh chariot, I'm singing out loud
To guide me, give me your
Strength

- Gavin DeGraw:Chariot

_______


Chocolate strawberry is not for me
I want to taste it just like it is
As only strawberries can be.
 
But we live in a time when we spread ketchup over everything.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...