"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Saturday 1 October 2011

Do We Need A Hero?




I've had just enough time...   to stop wishing for a hero to fight my fight.


Taken while walking in the street of Beirut, Lebanon.



Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and turn and dream
of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life


Bonnie Tyler - "I Need A Hero"

_____


We need a hero,
We need him to be strong,
We need him to be fast,
We need him to make things right.


We need a hero,
We waited through the night
Till the early morning light.
Till they come with their might.

Till they took us away,
We were still waiting for our hero…






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...