"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Monday 10 October 2011

When Monkeys Play.




I've had just enough time to...   watch a monkey play.


Taken in the Monkey Forest, Ubud, Bali.



When monkeys play, they learn.
No different from when children play.
But man has learned to learn
And forget to learn by play
The way that monkeys learn,
The way that children play.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...