"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Friday 13 July 2012

Chocolate Nightmare on Elm Street




I've had just enough time to...   have a chocolate nightmare


Taken of the chocolate sculpture in a Shanghai Baking Exhibition



A piece too many of any delight
Will a nightmare comes
Creeping, crawling, ready to pounce
Behind your shoulder it silently loom
Every road you take takes you to Elm
Shadow encroach your every step
But the shadow following, what is that?
The chill running down your neck
Is it wintery wind or frouzy breath?
You turn around
There is none
Your relief is short
For the nightmare on Elm has just begun



This is also fully sculptured from chocolate.




3 comments:

  1. A 1000 Reasons
    I coined the phrase “chocolate nightmare” after coming up with the idea after looking at the photo of the chocolate sculpture that I took during a baking exhibition in Shanghai. Yes, the whole sculpture are made totally from chocolate including the plants! I thought I was clever but decide to google the term anyway and found 5,210,000 results in 0.07 seconds. Ha ha. I’m not so original after all. These days, you can find anything in the internet! It seems that this is a perceived to be common phenomena – that is having a nightmare if you’ve eat chocolate before you go to sleep. Medically, it may be disputed but there are many people who believe in it. I will leave it to you whether you believe in it but beware the chocolate nightmare on Elm street!

    ★garageismi added this photo to his favorites.

    GPMTZ
    I've never had nightmares eating chocolate. Love it too much. :)
    Nice shot and story.
    This photo was invited and added to the Written Pages group.

    ★prometheus_bd added this photo to his favorites.
    Splendid take! Fascinating chocolaty sculpture!!

    ★ΞSSΞ®®Ξ FAV added this photo to his favorites.

    GPMTZ
    This beautiful chapter has been seen in WRITTEN PAGES.

    ★Ronaldo F Cabuhat added this photo to their favorites.
    I like the texture and clarity! Well composed piece! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunciti _ Sundaram's Images + Messages
    Beautiful, Added With Imagination and Extravaganza. Well done My friend
    Have A Great Weekend. Enjoy And Share Your Joy
    You Will Agree...That Is What Flickr Is All About...

    ho.ge
    haha, great figures!
    Chocolate is not the nightmare, the nightmare is, if you eat too much of it and your clothes don't fit anymore :))
    Seen next to a fellow photo of the group "Image World".
    ★ho.ge and ineedathis added this photo to their favorites.

    ineedathis
    Great tittle:-)
    I like working with chocolate all my life, this was lest on under sunlight in the kitchen
    just to see what it will happen to it, as you see the result was artistry:-)
    Beautiful pieces you captured! I love to have been there,
    Have a great weekend!

    Johnny Cooman
    This awesome image was seen and admired in..
    Flickr ♥♥♥ Friends
    Thank you for sharing!

    Aslam Kareem
    What a beautiful capture

    enrique1959
    Una toma realmente magistral, saludos y que tengas un buen fin de semana

    rino_savastano
    beautiful capture of these chocolate sculptures, great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything you perform is just therefore mystical and exquisite. cherished this specific. Diablo 3 Items


    Billig WoW Gold

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...