"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Saturday 28 July 2012

Turning the Circle of Life




I've has just enough time to...   continue turning the Circle of Life


Taken while strolling through the small streets of Kuching, Sarawak


The years went round in a circle that never ends
The old man turns another wheel
Another of the many he had turned

He has seen many circles
And live in many of them
But the one big circle
He travels is now coming to an end

But until that circle is complete
There are still more wheels to turn
And he keeps turning them

_______

From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
There's more to be seen than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done

In the circle of life
It's the wheel of fortune
It's the leap of faith
It's the band of hope
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle, the circle of life


Elton John - Circle of Life



3 comments:

  1. You've been invited to add this photo to the group PHODDÁSTICA!!! ®.
    By group admin MAMEDE HARFOUCHE

    A 1000 Reasons
    Walking along the street of Kuching you can still see old trades of yesteryears still being performed by old man who had been doing them since their youth. The humble trades of these tin smiths, carpenters and bicycle repairers enabled them to build a family, a home, a business, a Life. Often coming upon one of them would cause me to pause and observe them for a while and bring back memories of my own youth. A simpler time when men educated or otherwise, still worked with their hands as much as their brain. I missed those times even as I carried my blackberry, my iPad, my notebook everywhere on my travel. We change as we travel on the Circle of Life but we always look back to the past with nostalgia…

    ★ΞSSΞ®®Ξ and PhotosNature - Guylaine added this photo to their favorites.

    PhotosNature - Guylaine
    excellent capture!

    ★Ronaldo F Cabuhat added this photo to their favorites.
    The light and motion are captured on perfect time.

    MAMEDE HARFOUCHE
    WISHING YOU A MARVELOUS WEEKEND, Thou.
    KISSES AND PEACE.
    الله أكبر * " ALLAH HU AKBAR! "

    pdxpointer
    Nice slice of life image.
    Thanks for your visits and encouragement!

    ★ineedathis added this photo to his favorites.
    This reminds me of my youth repairing flats in a bike shop I worked during Summer after school, thank you for this image:-)
    Have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunciti _ Sundaram's Images + Messages
    Good Morning My Friend.
    Yes Indeed, Have To Turn The Wheel Many Times A Day In Order To Have An Ordinary Day. You Got To Be Very Lucky Added With Entrepreneurship To Turn Your Wheel Of Fortune.
    Have A Happy Weekend.

    ★henrhyde (gill) added this photo to her favorites.
    Yes --a glimpse into the past .
    The wheel --the best invention ever .
    When everyone had a job of work.
    Not today -in the Digital World.
    Beautiful words , from you--to match this grand capture.

    ★Steve Taylor (Photography) added this photo to his favorites.
    Nothing worse than a back wheel puncture.

    ★brdonovan added this photo to his favorites.

    Kathy_9
    You always manage to see so much when you travel.

    ★娜 娜☂Nana added this photo to her favorites.
    This is the life : )
    Have A Relaxing Sunday! My friend!

    ana_lee_smith
    Passion manifests itself in many ways, thou. I see it in your acute observation of the tiny details of the lives you come in contact with....and your personal connection to those observations as expressed in your writing. An old man fixing a wheel. Most would pass by. You see the life being lived in all its simple glory. Buffy sings a different song, that's all *~*
    ★ana_lee_smith added this photo to her favorites.

    ho.ge
    Very beautiful thoughts!
    Never destort your wheel :)
    ★ho.ge added this photo to her favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure Certainly, Ought to Change The actual Wheel Often Per day In Order To Have An Common Day time. You Got To become Fortunate Extra Along with Business To show The Wheel Associated with Bundle.
    Runescape 2007 Gold
    World of Warcraft Gold
    Cheap Diablo 3 Gold

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...