"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Saturday 24 December 2011

Forever Young.




I've had just enough time to...   yearn to be forever young.


Taken in Malacca - just the words I was looking for.



On the shortest day of the year,
When they said you added one,
I chewed on glutinuous balls
and wish that I was forever young.

_____


Let's dance in style    Let's dance for a while
Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you gonna drop the bomb or not?

Let us die young or let us live forever
We don't have the power but we never say never
Sitting in a sandpit    Life is a short trip
The music's for the sad man


Forever young 
I wanna be    Forever young
Do you really want to live forever,
forever, and ever
Forever young
I wanna be    Forever young
Do you really want to live forever,
forever, forever young


"Young Forever" Jay-Z | Mr. Hudson








3 comments:

  1. I'd give you Life if I could
    God knows you'd make better use of it than I

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 1000 Reasons

    On Winter Solstice day, the shortest day of the year, some Chinese consider this to be their actual New Year. On this day, they eat small colourful glutinous rice boiled in ginger soup and have considered to have aged another year . I like the significance and did not like to eat the balls so can I consider to be forever young? :)

    i_still_believe_in_u and puthoOr photOgraphy added this photo to their favorites.

    puthoOr photOgraphy Merry Christmas!

    MAMEDE HARFOUCHE
    BEIJOS E SEMPRE MUITA PAZ, Thou.
    الله أكبر * " ALLAH HU AKBAR! "
    This photo was invited and added to the PHODDÁSTICA!!! ® group.

    MAMEDE HARFOUCHE PHODA-INVITE01

    brdonovan
    fine poem and image.
    Merry Christmas.
    brdonovan added this photo to his favorites.

    henrhyde
    Good image and thoughtful words --

    ReplyDelete
  3. The open beta of Dungeons and Dragons-inspired MMORPG Neverwinter will finally come to its end on June 20, when the game will be officially launched! Cryptic Studios is running special End of Neverwinter Open Beta Events to commemorate the game's transition from beta to release build! Want to see what’s on, pick up neverwinter diamonds on safewow and join the events to improve your game chances in Neverwinter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...