"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Wednesday 14 December 2011

Some Hills You'll Never Climb.




I've had just enough time to...   realize there are some hills I'll never climb.


At the foothill of Mount Kota Kinabalu, a hill that has eluded me time and again.



There are some hills you’ll never climb,
No matter how close you get to it.
And you’re left wondering “what if?”
It is alright to pause and wonder for a while
And gaze longingly before you move on.
But move on, you should.

For some hills are never meant
To be climbed – By you.

You wonder if you should persist,
To climb the hill you miss,
Risking it all and make victory more the sweet.
Or try some other hills and discover them new.
But you can never know for sure
Which is which?

But the fact remains, there are more hills
Than you can climb.
And you have to decide,
Which to climb and
Which to miss.




3 comments:

  1. ΞSSΞ®®Ξ added this photo to his favorites.
    stunning view. great and original capture!

    henrhyde
    Beautiful poem and the words touching the soul.
    Image great as well.

    i_still_believe_in_u and garageismi added this photo to their favorites.

    brdonovan
    i love the sentiment; your words are very inspiring.
    not often seen, varied talents of philosophy, photography and poetry.
    brdonovan added this photo to his favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 1000 Reasons
    There were a few times when I planned to scale this mountain but each time something came up that made me miss the climb. Now I take it as it is one of the hills I am not meant to climb and just leave it at that. There are still other hills to climb but I'll give this a miss.

    old tea
    Fantastic shot !!!

    MAMEDE HARFOUCHE
    BEIJOS, PAZ E UM SÁBADO MARAVILHOSO, Thou.
    الله أكبر * " ALLAH HU AKBAR! "
    This photo was invited and added to the PHODDÁSTICA!!! ® group.

    bbusschots
    This is a really cool shot - nicely done!
    Bart.

    R.J.E.
    Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your current greeting card is merely beautiful -- and that of a attractive present. Virtually any female can be delighted for this particular.
    Thanks for anyone creativity.
    Diablo III items
    wow gold kaufen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...