"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Monday 26 December 2011

The Light At The End of The Tunnel




I've had just enough time to...   see the light at the end of the tunnel.


After a long time in the dark, I saw the light at the end of the tunnel (Ipoh, Malaysia)



I saw light at the end of the tunnel.
I saw white clouds and blue sky.
I have been in the dark for too long
And my eyes need to adjust to the light.

But I know where I’m heading to
And what I’m leaving behind
As I walked towards the light
At the end of the tunnel…




4 comments:

  1. henrhyde Great words --inspiring .
    Matching image .
    ★henrhyde and ΞSSΞ®®Ξ added this photo to their favorites.

    ΞSSΞ®®Ξ stunning mood

    mark silver2022 very nice image well done

    p.cdey Overwhelming details are in your exquisite composition so chosen here. Finest photography.
    ★i_still_believe_in_u added this photo to their favorites.

    brdonovan Platonic.Fantastic.Beautiful.
    ★brdonovan added this photo to his favorites.

    MAMEDE HARFOUCHE
    BEIJOS, MUITA PAZ E DIAS ILUMINADOS, Thou.
    الله أكبر * " ALLAH HU AKBAR! "

    Kathy_9 Beautiful image!!
    This photo was invited and added to the PHODDÁSTICA!!! ® group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that of a amazing discover - can not wait around to see whatever you a couple of think of!
    Diablo III Gold


    Billig Diablo 3 Gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. The open beta of Dungeons and Dragons-inspired MMORPG Neverwinter will finally come to its end on June 20, when the game will be officially launched! Cryptic Studios is running special End of neverwinter diamonds Open Beta Events to commemorate the game's transition from beta to release build! Want to see what’s on, pick up neverwinter astral diamond for sale on safewow and join the events to improve your game chances in Neverwinter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...