"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Before The Red Gate.




I've have had just enough time to...   pause at The Red Gate.


Taken of myself by myself wearing a T-shirt bought from Bangkok.




Before the Red Gate,
Only one choice to be made.
Enter or escape.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...