"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Friday 16 December 2011

We Humbly Bow to Thee.




I've had just enough time to...  humbly bow to thee.


Tzu Chi volunteers humbly bow to thee.



On behalf of the poor and unfortunates, we bow to thee.
For all your care and compassion, we bow to thee.
For the fate of humanity, we bow to thee.
For your love and tenderness, we bow to thee.
For mother and child, husband and wife, we bow to thee.
For your precious time and effort, we bow to thee.
For brothers and sisters, for friends and strangers, we bow to thee.
For your spirit and empathy, we bow to thee.
For a world in harmony, for love and happiness,
For a caring heart, for supporting hands,
For you, and also for me,
We humbly humbly bow to thee.



2 comments:

  1. henrhyde
    Such a great image.
    Wonderful descriptive words.
    Yes we, who have everything ,should help those ,who have nothing .
    In this season of goodwill.
    ★henrhyde added this photo to her favorites.

    Kathy_9
    Such wonderful good deeds and yet they expect nothing in return. That is awesome!!

    CindiK.
    Beautiful! They are special souls indeed.

    ΞSSΞ®®Ξ
    great capture!
    ★i_still_believe_in_u and brdonovan added this photo to their favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good day time. Is extremely good blog post. Everything looks amazing
    Buy GW2 Gold



    Buy RS Gold

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...