"The sharp knife of a short life

I've had just enough time..."


- "If I Die Young" The Band Perry


I see Beauty in many things. And like the ghosts that only speak to you if you notice them, they tell me wondrous tales. With my camera and my thoughts, I captured these as faithfully as I can to share with you. And by doing so, they gave me the reasons. And though the thousand reasons may not all be sweet and some indeed bitter; they are still reasons to live. Come to think about it, that is Life, isn't it?

Saturday 10 December 2011

Morning Has Broken.




I've had just enough time to...   view another beautiful sunrise.


Taken one fine morning from the hotel window in Klang, Malaysia.


On a morning like this, one just feel like bursting out singing.

_______

Morning Has Broken - Cat Stevens 

Morning has broken, like the first morning 
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird 
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning 
Praise for the springing fresh from the word 

 Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from heaven 
Like the first dewfall, on the first grass 
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden 
Sprung in completeness where his feet pass 

 Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning 
Born of the one light, Eden saw play 
Praise with elation, praise every morning 
God's recreation of the new day







3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view you had out the hotel window. The sunrise sure looks peaceful.
    Thanks for visiting my site yesterday and granting me a Malaysian flag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yvonne. Yes, it was a beautiful morning. And you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anwarsiak
    Nice shot !

    henrhyde
    Yes --mornings like this --lift the soul.
    Beautiful image.

    ho.ge
    wonderful green tones! a beautiful ambiece!
    it's gone to be a beautiful day :)
    --

    ΞSSΞ®®Ξ
    great shot, fabulous moody view

    brdonovan
    lovely composition and i love that Cat Stevens tune :)

    old tea
    Awesome shot !!!

    MAMEDE HARFOUCHE

    Thank you all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...